ZX service manual

hi all,
where can I find some electronic version of service manual for zx (scanned, pdf - anything)? Does anyone have one? (I am trying to change the camshaft belt - and have no instruction, so I do not know how to do it).
regards, chris
-- ZX Aura 1.6i '94/95
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Message i.d.: inspired me,

Sorry, the only thing I could find was this http://www.car-repair-book.com/citroen.html
--
Johan; Certifiable me. Deadspam=> Hotm ail to reply

Add pictures here
‚úĖ