ZX Volcane 2ltr

Stuart's not the only one getting a new motor this weekend. Picking up a ZX Volcane from Wales of all places tomorrow (4am start)
This will join my Xantia outside the house and should be good for a
giggle...........
Anybody wanna buy a Volvo 440 Turbo?
--
Grab yourself a can of pork soda
You'll be feeling just fine

ZX
That'll be slightly faster than my ZX diesel reflex then ???? LOL. Funnily enough I just sold my Volvo 740 Estate 2.0 Auto H Reg. Got £450 for it, so well chuffed, paid for the Peugeot 205 D I bought last week !!! Looking forward to not visiting the petrol station so often. Wonder if they'll send me a get well card : )
Stuart.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

heh, just a bit yeah. The best thing about this car is the handling. I deliberately picked a non motorway route home from Wales and spent three hours blasting A & B roads. I think that's possibly the single greatest drive of my life, the thing corners like it's on rails and is SO planted - massive fun.
Did I get a good deal? Exceptional condition '94 L plate ZX Volcane 2.0 4 door. Service history, all the toys 60k MILES! 7 months tax, 8 months MOT.
£500
I think I got a great deal.
PS Wish me luck - the 440 goes to auction on Friday having reached a piss poor £255 on eBay.
SODA