Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

85 Mr2 - Pickup full of parts - St Louis metro
Had three (3) dats to strip hood - trunk - engine lids - doors complete less drivers panel - dash - seats - tires - trim - inside - column = some electric - package price is like a give away - lets...

85 - 6.2 suburban Metro St Louis to sell
contact if interested

pitman arm install...'88 chevy
just wanted to know if theres an easy way to put in the new pitman arm....its jamming in the relay arm and the powersteering box.....don't really want to hammer real hard ,for fear of messing up the...
5
5

Tightening Steering in a 58 Apache..
Any advice on tightening up the steering on a 58 Apache. New tie rods ? Ball joints ? Someone told me installing a 67 steering box would make a big difference. I'm an all original so far I know it is...
3
3

HELP - ANY 57/58 PLYMOUTH IN JUNKYARDS LEFT???
Hi there! I=B4m looking for a more or less complete 57/58 Plymouth project car. As I see, some of you are in junkyards from time to time. So if you should come across any 57/58 Plymouth or 59 Dodge -...
1
1

454 for a 350?
I have an '89 1/2 ton chevy C-series...i have a stardard 350, i am debating on putting a 454 in it, and dont know if it would be worth it...is it a fairly easy swap, or is it tricky? I want it for...
3
3

New Site for Auto Shop Equipment
Lifts, Lube reels, exhaust hose and more! Check us

Chevy Alternator 10SI
I thought I'd be creative and paint the alternator that I currently have. When I put everything back together I noticed that the pillar or pulley is a hard to turn, well not as easy as it was...

68 International
I have updated my web site if your interested in having a look at my 68 travelall

WTB: 1950's Ford Panel truck
Looking for a 50's Ford Panel truck, 1958 being the perfect year I would want to get hold of. Does not need to run but able to roll onto flatbed trailer or be towed. Body must be complete and no...

Truck Pictures

1955 Chevrolet Pickup
1955 Chevrolet Pickup 350 ci. Chevrolet, 350 Hydromatic 12 Bolt Rear This truck runs & drives over $8000 invested Some Rust Conditions. $5000

Bucket Seats 54 Chev Truck
Anyone have any experience or know of any articles putting bucket seats on 54 Chev Truck? Using stock steering wheel. TIA

Seat Belts in 59 Chevy Truck
Hi, I'm restoring a 58 Chevy apache. I'm up and running. Need to add seat belts. I've seem the kits at Brothers. Any comments,Suggestions,Regrets? Thanks, Charlie

Chevy Task Force Brakes.
I'm just starting a restore on a 3100 apache. Any opinions on master cylinders. There are a few options, single original, Duals etc. Don't think I'll go disc brakes as I'm staying original, not...
2
2