Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1962 Chevy C 10 Fleetside Shotbed
Hello just wanted to ask anyone if you know what spindles will work on my 62 truck? I was told spindles of the 72 chevy truck would work. Also want to move the gas tank under the bed. Anyone know what...
2
2

F-100 door window
I need to replace the driver's door window in a '55 Ford F-100. Any suggestions for sources? TIA, Eisboch
2
2

ron francis or painless wiring.
I'm trying to decide between the ron francis or painless wiring for my 51 ford pickup. Hard to say without having them in hand to compare but from the pics, the ron francis panel looks nicer, does...
1
1

89 chevy rear end - lees chev 011.jpg (0/1)
Have a look at this I couldn't believe it no teeth left on the pinion at all

new fuse block
Hey guys, I'm doing a little rewiring of my 51 ford pickup after converting it to 12 volts. Eventually I'll be installing other accessories like radio, power wipers, etc so I'm thinking of installing...
5
5

for sale classic jag/Daimler v8 sedan fully restored
For Sale: 1963 mark 2 Daimler / Jaguar in Old English white. Fully restored see at in New SouthWales , Australia, the land of Surf- Sand andsuper cars Pedro....

International truck model?
Can someone please tell me what is the model name or model number of this 1998 International truck please.

FS:53 Ford F-100
My name is Daniel at . I have an extra set of New king pins set that I like to get my money back for. I also have other parts for differant make & models. I also have FREE video email on parts before...

FA: F100 accsessory stepside
Unique, at the moment at least

Bettah!
Why? Because good is good, but bettah is bettah! Bettah: at youtube:

1966 chevy engine oil leak fix plan
I have a 1966 Chevy II with a 6 cylinder engine in it. The engine has some small oil leaks that I want to correct. It's been over 30 years since I last rebuilt an engine and I don't recall the details...
6
6

FS: Pickups with tailgate chains only
I make and sell these tailgate chain sleeves, each set is hand made in the back bedroom upstairs by me. No foreign child labor. I sell them direct and can invoice by Paypal. This is the cheapest way...

'67 Ford F100 build-up video...
Well, sort of a video. I was up all night a few nights ago creating a video slideshow of my '67 Ford SWB 2WD buildup, showing the progress on my project so far. I think it actually turned out kinda...

Looking for a passenger rear qtr panel for a fleetside C/10 ...anyone have one for sale ?

58 chevy App Truck [parts
I HAVE A 1957 58 CHEVY TRUCK THAT I WAS GOING TO RESTORE . WILL SELL NEW SEAT....NEW CROME GRILL, BUMPERS WIRE HARNESS ... ALSO NEW TAILGATE BASE BED PLATE..BED SIDES AND MUCH MORE 6 CYL MOTOR KEN...