Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

spare tire brackets and hw for 70 Chevy PU
I need all spare tire brackets (upper and lower) and bolts/nuts for a 1970 Chevy pickup.
4
4

1956 F100 with a Detroit Diesel 4-53 Engine
Pretty cool.
2
2

Gears
Anyone know how to find out what gears I have in my 78 chevy?? Thanks JokerD
2
2

WTB: 1955-57 chevy truck w/ napco 4x4
Looking to buy a 1955-1957 chevy truck with the napco 4x4 conversion. I am in California. Need not be in perfect shape, but complete with all parts and in running condition. The more original the...

REQ: Index of articles for Classic Trucks and/or Custom Classic Trucks for Chevys: Followup Information
Forgot to include the index for the Ford articles in the Custom classic trucks or Classic truck magazines TJ

REQ: Index of articles for Classic Trucks and/or Custom Classic Trucks for Chevys
Any help locating an article index for the issues of the Custom Classic trucks and/or Classic trucks would be appreciated. I found an index specifically identifying Ford articles in these magazines...

1985 GMC Sierra Pickup for sale!
Less than 10,000 miles on motor and transmission. 350 Hp bored 40 over, 10 to 1 flat top pistons, RV cam, big valve heads and aluminum high rise, chrome and headers. $2500. Contact : Donald Carver 229...

Walmart tire center
Did you know they will not put any tire on that is bigger than the manufacturer recommends.
3
3

Big O Tire
I fired them today.

Ford Philco model FT-6 radio?
Hi, Anyone here know what a Ford Philco model FT-6 radio was used in? Cleaning out my dad's basement, and found one that appears to be in pretty good condition... I believe that Philco made this radio...
5
5

Jack's RENO GARAGE
If you know the significance of this for Classic Trucks, let me know. I want to know what year that truck is. '58 or '59 maybe?

REQ: Looking for current and old e-issues of Classic trucks or Custom Classic trucks
Desperately looking for current and old e-issues of Classic Trucks magazine or Custom Classic Trucks magazine. Any help in locating a source for this would be appreciated. Thank You JB --------------=...

My baby 64 chevy needs help
I have a 64 with 90,000 org miles. I have a new problem that is a puzzle. I can start is but can't keep it running. I just replace the org. carb and that did make starting easier but i can't take my...
2
2

53 Chevy Frame Swap
Hello, I hate to start another topic on this subject, but I couldn't exactly find the info I was looking for. I've got a 2WD 53 Chevy Pickup that I'd like to put on a newer 4WD frame. Does anyone have...
1
1

need tips for reviving old truck
my brother has a 1936 chevy truck he has to get out of his garage. I have plenty of space to store it, but the truck has not been started or driven for 6 years. it's on jackstands. it ran and drove ok...
7
7