Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Truck photo gallery
visite the site

1955-1959 Chevy Pickup One-piece door window - How to?
Does anybody know how to make one-piece windows for the 1955 to 1959 Chevy pickups without buying a kit? Either that or anybody who has a kit can they give me an idea of how they make the window slide...

WTB: 1956 ford F-100 to restore
Looking for a 1956 F-100 in good mechanical shape to restore. All the usual things, good body to start,little rust,all mecanicals in working order. Would like to find one in N. Calif if possible....
1
1

1971 chevy c10 pick up
the ignition wire that runs to the starter solenoid gets really hot, when the key is turned to the on position, but when engine is started it cools down but still warm.Engine 350 regular distributer,...
1
1

FA-BIN: Chevrolet tailgate sleeves
Shameless promotion of a Pair of new tailgate chain sleeves on eBay with $2 BIN These particular ones are 420D Chevrolet in floresent orange.

ANY TRUCKERS PASSING THRU CHICAGO
EMAIL ME: CHICAGO-PIG@WEBTV,NET OINK OINK

Check out this 67 Chevy truck on ebay

Hoisting an inline 6
Hi, I want to remove and install the inline 6 cylinder motor on my 1966 Chevy II and 1974 Nova. I want to fix some oil leaks and clean up the underhood area. I'm planning on buying a hoist with 2 ton...
8
8

60 to 66 chevy trucks
i have a 1960 chevy truck and i wanna put disk brakes on it and i was told that 73 to 87 will work but no one will tell me what all i need to change all i know it that the truck says 60 on the title...

Muncie 4 Speed
I found this Muncie 4 speed on Ebay and I was wonndering if it would be a good buy for my 66 Chevy Pickup
12
12

Need two good emblems for a 1951 GMC pickup ...
Hi all. Anybody have -- or know where I can get -- a couple of good chrome fender nameplates for my 1951GMC pickup? Thanks. Marshall

Holley 750 FS

WTB: Panel Truck or Sedan Delivery
Searching for a running, stock or modified, Panel Truck or Sedan Delivery. Chevy is my first choice but will consider other makes. All leads appreciated. Thanks. Bob 941-685-4568

Chevy 67-72 frames
Hi, For the frame in the chevys from 67-72, did the 3/4-ton and 1-ton use the same frame? How about for the 4WD trucks? Thanks, Vic
3
3

FS: 94 Sunbird Convertible: MINT
FS: 94 Sunbird Convertible: MINT - Ready for Car Shows/Cruises NEVER SEEN WINTER (Ziebarted) 46k miles Absolutely Original Brilliant Blue Metallic White Interior/Top LOADED w/EVERY OPTION: 3.1 V-6,...
1
1