Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: HOT TEEN WEB CAM SHOTS FROM MSN MESSENGER/ abuse@shaw.ca
Car (Including Truck) and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated May 6, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's information,...

52 chevy truck parts FS
hey group, Some may consider this spam, so I won't go into great detail. I have some 1952 Chevy 3600 parts for sale, left over from a failed restoration attempt. If your looking for any, shoot me an...

Noise in stereo
My Son and I installed a stereo with 3 amplifiers in my 56 Nomad. But the damn altenator whine is driving me crazy. Ive got good ground system and ive tried acouple of the plug-in noise filters but no...
4
4

Wood Beds
I recently got a 56' Chevy and am looking to redo the bed. It won't be garaged 100% of the time as I plan to run it around town and take it to work. Any suggestions on wood finish to stand up to rain,...
2
2

FA: 1976 CHEVY EL CAMINO BICENTENNIAL EDITION-GM CAP & TONNEAU COVER
to link, scroll to bottom- this cap and tonneau cover are from an original 1976 Chevy El Camino bicentennial edition vehicle- the cover is a hard item to find
1
1

Body & Paint Shops near San Diego, CA
Hi, Got a 1966 Chevy II thats been in the family since it was purchased. It's a daily driver and will continue to be used this way for the foreseeable future. It recently got hit in the front fender...
1
1

vibration
when im going 40mph or faster. when i put the the clutch in it stops. is it a bad clutch or is the trany going out? pulled the drive line off...and tried it and no vibrating..
4
4

Help - no parking/tail lights
I have a 81 GMC stepside that the front parking lights, rear parking/tailights, interior dome lights and gauge lights will not work. The headlights, front and rear signal lights, brake, back-up lights...
3
3

Oil Leaks, gaskets or goop?
Hi, I've got a old engine in my 1966 and it leaks a bit of oil. Looks like valve cover, oil pan, rear main seal and front main seal are likely culprits. Looking at recent work recently done by...
7
7

Econoline pickup trucks
Rare 1963 model Beautiful condition - 1963 model Are you interested to buy? email for more info
2
2

GMC Truck - 1982 3/4 ton FOR SALE
$1250 (OBO) 1982 GMC PickUp - Air Conditioning 454 Engine Power Steering Power Brakes - Very HD brakes, the best I could find! (low mileage, long ways to go) Stereo wCD Palyer Off-Road Tires-with lots...

Tired of eBay?
No Dolls..No Knick Knacks. The Route 66 Auction is the Premier Online Auction Site for buying, selling or trading, your rv, boat, truck, motorcycle, muscle car, classic car, Harley,exotic, resto-mod,...
2
2

links to old truck sites with info., forums, parts, etc..
Truck links on my personal homepage(non-commerical), Woogeroo's Autolinks. Mostly chevy/gmc as that is my main interest, but there are some dodge, ford and other links in there. Chevy / GMC Truck...

~ Leggere l'eeprom dei cordless Philips >> BigAlex
~ Leggere l'eeprom dei cordless Philips >> BigAlex