Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

For Sale: 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V, 58k original miles (Newport, Oregon USA)
1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V, 58k original miles Car is located in NEWPORT OREGON. Thanks PICTURES: SALE: 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V, 58k original miles 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V...
2
2

Re: 72 chevy c10 manual window cranks
point of clarification.... I'm talking about pulling the door completely apart and replacing all the guts required to raise and lower the windows. Also interested in knowing how tough a job it is to...
2
2

Project Cars
Hello All- Just a quick note to update you. The classifieds page is now upgraded! 7 full color photos - Unlimited description - $19.95 for basic ad - UNTIL SOLD! Stop by and have a look. Lots of...

ride high
Would you like to be able to look over that fence or behind that house to see if there are any interesting derelict vehicles/treasures there? Here's a tool to help you do it! Check this out ""

hunting treasures
Would you like to be able to look over that fence or behind that house to see if there are any interesting derelict vehicles/treasures there? Here's a tool to help you do it! Check this out ""

Old truck pictures wanted.
Please post old truck pictures, original or hotrod , early 1900's to 1960. Thanks in advance!
2
2

As Seen On TrucksTV : Polish recommended by Stacey David himself.....
Product Seen On TrucksTV and at David loves this product and highly recommends this product. Click here for details... what many other Classic Truck Owners have already discovered. "The Metal Armor®...

Auto Restoration Assistant software
Here is a new software product available to assist in the restoration of your classic automobiles. Please visit my website for details. You can also view inEbay Motors. This product will allow you to...

Holley Mial Dial system on Ebay
Hi ! I have a Holley Mile Dial system on eBay right now that ends in a couple of hours! Includes a Holley 6619-1 carburetor. It's pretty cool to adjust your jet size while you drive by simply turning...
1
1

1949 Chev Sedan Delivery
$2100

Bugger! This video is my favorite! (Australian Toyota Pickup Truck Ad)
This is my favorite Toyota ad. I wish they would play it in the U.S.
1
1

massive antique and vintage auto garage sale
check out
2
2

57 chevy truck on ebay
Our community is helping a needy family that has a house in disrepair. We are helping out by auctioning off one of our trucks on ebay. Item # 4600021017. Please come and bid
1
1

57 truck on ebay
57 chevy truck on ebay , must sell for a needy family,please bid on item # 4600021017

57 truck on auction
1957 truck item #4600021017 going on auction to help family in need,everyone look and see if this interest you.