Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

El Camino Group
Does anyone know of a El Camino website or owners group forum?? Thanks, Jim
5
5

ebay store
ebay store... *********************************************************

Re: eye test?
Nice Hippy ;-)

Holley Mile Dial system on Ebay
like changing your jet size while you drive ! Nearly impossible to find, don't miss it !

Looking for a good used Turbo 350
Early-mid seventies, good to excellent condition. Preferablly Ohio area Thanks ~Hippy

new site for project
Only 2 months old and doing great! For the person who has old junk cars that can be resotred - OR - for the person looking for a project car to restore... We're hoping to further our resources to help...

Clearing out assorted Vintage Chevy & GM parts
out truck parts 56pont part and clearing out 67 Impala SS parts(not listed)

1954 Chevy Panel Truck
In the process of being street rodded. A great project truck. Email for more info. vabanjoatyahoodotcom

FS: FORD 9" 3.70 28 SPLINE with POSI-TRACTION
FS: FORD 9" 3.70 28 SPLINE with POSI-TRACTION On eBay --> center section was originally in my 34 Tudor Street Rod. I bought it late last year and put about 1600 miles on it. It was a newly rebuilt...
1
1

FS:69-72 Chevy Suburban rear moulding behind 3rd door
to get moulding behind the 3rd door in front of the wheel well on passenger side

MegaSquirt on a straight 8 Buick
Short of fabricating an intake from scratch, is there a reasonably good way to do this with some off the shelf hot rod hardware one might dig up without a king's ransom?
1
1

Remove odor from stored roadster?
What is a good neutralizer/remover of the musty odor of a 20+ year stored car?I have cleaned/ vacuumed the entire interior, but haven't shampooed the carpets. It was stored in a garage under a car...
18
18

Classic Truck Listings...Great Pictures and Gallery!
Post free ads at Post pictures of your car......FREE Parts exchange Maps and Weather Book hotel rooms Repair Manuals and lots more Put your car in front of thousands of buyers every week!

Free ads at Classic Auto Listings.com
Post free ads at Post pictures of your car......FREE Parts exchange Maps and Weather Book hotel rooms Repair Manuals and lots more Put your car in front of thousands of buyers every week!

Gas tank, 58 chevy pu
Hello, I have a 58 chevy pu with a 79 camero clip on the front. I still have the original springs out back with the camero rear end mounted to them. What I would like to do next is get the fuel tank...
5
5