Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

79 chevy electrical help
the only way to start my truck is to run a power wire from my battery to the ignition wire before the ignition switch. there is juice comin from my starter post along the firewall to the fuse box but,...
2
2

FOUND IN AN OLD TRUNK
This rare find yielded a bundle of Tune-Up Primers in like new condition. The Tune-Up Primer, sometimes called the Yellow Book, contains tune-up specs for American cars from 1964 to 1972. It was small...
1
1

F/S A few Classic trucks in nice condition in Montana
Have a few trucks all in original condition. Solid rust free dry state. 406-660-0115 Phil & I can help arrange shipping. 1940 Chevy restored $15000 1942 Chevy firetruck real nice $5000 1949 Dodge 5...

1978GMC
Hi ALL looking for a quality rebuilder of quadrajet 4 bbl. any suggestions...michigan area.TIA
2
2

1940 chevy PU restored 283 v-8 turbo 400, with 3000 mile
Nice restored Highway ready. Chevy pickup has modern suspension,Dark blue with grey plush interior This was shop done & ground up. very nice investment. sale for $15,000 have photos 406-660-0115 in...
5
5

Detroit in Chevy Trucks
Has anyone out there actually done a Detroit in a pickup? What flywheel, bellhousing and trans did you use?

Free Cap and Rear Glass 76 Blazer
I junked a 76 blazer, and the only thing worth saving was the cap and rear glass. come and get it. Email me at my site, or private message me. I check this forum every 3 days.
1
1

FS xferr case 82 Chevy K-10
I hve an xferr case from an 82 chevy pickup (4x4) 10 series. It has an aluminum housing. $200 US Dollars. I check this forum every 3 days, leave me a private message, or Email me at my site.

FS: 1984 Chevrolet El Camino Conquista
1984 Chevrolet El Camino Conquista A rare find, all original two-toned light maple metallic and dark autumn maple metallic paint with ~50,350 miles purchased from original owner's family. The El...

Chevy 1971 K20 Auxiliary Gas Tank
Hi, My pickup has a 20 gallon tank behind the seat. Seems like I am always at the gas station. I can only find one tank to add under the bed. Unfortunately it would displace the class III hitch and...
3
3

austin a40
started a restoration on an Austin A40 pickup... anyone have experiences with these trucks, advice,pics or leads to finding parts (used or reproduction) any and all help is greatly appreciated..thanks...

79 chevy motor wont stay running
i replaced spark plugs and wires , vacum advance, fuel pump and still wont run right. when it sits at an idle is runs ok but when you give it just a lil bit of gas the motor starts to miss the more...
4
4

Two Questions...
OK, I have two questions concerning my 65 Ford F250 - 300ci/6cyl. First, break lights - For some reason, my break lights only work when the ignition is on. If the key is in the off position, I have no...
1
1

Dealing with Flood Cars
I found this article at I thought it might be helpful with all the jerks trying to sell flood damaged cars. Thanks Earl In this edition of tech revving we are going to look at a very timely topic....
1
1

Planetary geared hubs
Hi all, does any body out there have any pics or exploded views of planetary geared hubs off trucks, or any links to such a site which might be of use to me.. Rich -- To reply remove " spam "
1
1