1948 and 1949 pickups

I was just wondering if anyone knows if the engines in the '48 and '49 pickups were the same engines used in the cars for the same years? I have been told they are different. The engine in question is the 216.5. If you
know the answer, please email me. Thanks, Ken.
In the previous post I am referring to Chevrolet.
In the previous post I am referring to Chevrolet.