1950 Chevy Pickup Cab mounts

Can anyone tell me where I can get new rubber and bolts for my rear cab mounts? I have seen front cab mount kits available at chevyduty.com, but not for the rear cab mounts. Thanks!

Reply to
cgccpres98

Look closely,

I think they are the same as the fronts.

Measure the donuts for height, circumfrence shouldn't matter. Unless there is an obstruction.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

================================= Not even close to the same as the fronts. They're an articulated link system with bolts and rubber bushings, rather like a spring shackle.

I got a set for my '52 from Chevy Duty. Page 29 in my catalog #27, Cab Mount Kit, part #35-111 for late '49-'54, $12.95 per set.

A set services all four mount points, two in front and two in rear. Maybe the online description isn't as good as the printed catalog.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Way

have you tried LMC yet?? they will send you a catalog if you go to the site.....i'm pretty sure they will have what youre loooking for

Jay Anderson

************************************* Joe,

I cannot thank you enough. I was worried I would not be able to locate the parts. I called

andthey not only told me they did not have the part, they did not know ifanyone made them. I guess my father-in-law was right. If anyonemakes it, cheveyduty does. Thanks again!

Reply to
cgccpres98

Joe

Reply to