1950 Chevy Pickup Cab mounts

Can anyone tell me where I can get new rubber and bolts for my rear cab mounts? I have seen front cab mount kits available at chevyduty.com, but not for the rear cab mounts.
Thanks!
Look closely,
I think they are the same as the fronts.
Measure the donuts for height, circumfrence shouldn't matter. Unless there is an obstruction.
Refinish King

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:59:01 -0500, "Refinish King"

system with bolts and rubber bushings, rather like a spring shackle.
I got a set for my '52 from Chevy Duty. Page 29 in my catalog #27, Cab Mount Kit, part #35-111 for late '49-'54, $12.95 per set.
A set services all four mount points, two in front and two in rear. Maybe the online description isn't as good as the printed catalog.
Joe
--
Heather & Joe Way
Sierra Specialty Automotive

************************************* Joe,
I cannot thank you enough. I was worried I would not be able to locate the parts. I called http://www.brothersonlinestore.com and they not only told me they did not have the part, they did not know if anyone made them. I guess my father-in-law was right. If anyone makes it, cheveyduty does. Thanks again!
On 1 Apr 2004 19:17:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (cgccpres98) wrote:

Joe
--
Heather & Joe Way