1950 Chevy turn signals

I recently aquired a 1950 5-window, runs and is in pretty good shape. I'd like to add turn signals, and have the switch ready to clamp to the column. However, I need some help with wiring. It looks like the
same switch you can get through Brothers Truck, and has four wires: red/blue/green/yellow.
Any advice is is greatly appreciated.
-Larry
I haven't encountered this switch, but in general green is right turn signal, yellow is left turn signal, red should be battery (or ignition) positive, and blue might just be meant to feed from a brake light pedal switch to activate both lights at once. I would guess the switch is meant to ground out thru the steering column, so that makes fives connections. Lots of luck...
angst
Been a while but I seem to recall the blue wire fed the little indicator bulb built into the directional assembly and was connected to a 3rd terminal on the flasher. Why not bench test it with a spare battery or even a battery charger and either a test light or volt meter?
Note that some of these add on units were meant to be used with add on directional lamps and not run through to the trucks original brake light bulbs.
-- Mike.................................................... "Opportunities are spawned from crisis"