1951 Dodge 1/2 ton

My son has hit a large pot hole in the road of life. He has a 1951 Dodge 1/2 ton pick-up torn apart and now he can't finish the restoration. It has 75k and all the original parts. Plus a new carb and some other stuff. Any one know someone that might be interested? Or can any one direct me to a group or site that might help him connect with someone that can enjoy this truck? If you do email me

Reply to
Jane