1953 Chev pickup rear window

I am restoring a 1953 Chev pickup, frame off, and I would like to be able to open the rear window without using a slide window type. I was wanting a bottom tilt out style (much like a flip up sun roof type).
Does anyone know where I might find such an item??
Thank you for any lead you might have, DA

Guess you've decided to not go 100% stock... <g>
Check RV supply places--they have tilt out windows for RVs that might work or at least provide some useful parts.
I was thinking about the parts from the vans that have the rear windows that swing out. I had a couple here, but I think they got thrown out.You would have to modify the rubber gasket , but I dont seeing it being too hard.
Harry