1953 Ford F 500 For Sale

Unfortuantly I have to sell my F500. The truck is over 90% restored to original. Flat head v8, just converted to 12v system. The truck would be a great addition to someones collection, or a daily driver
depending on your desire. I have photos to send and more information if you have an interest.
Please contact me at: snipped-for-privacy@whidbey.com