1953 Ford F100 For Sale

1953 Ford F100 "50th Anniversary" edition. I bought this to restore and a house remodel project means no garage for a while. I would rather sell it
than let it sit for a winter or two. My loss is somebody's gain for a labor of love. Please see www.sonic.net/thermo.
"" wrote: > 1953 Ford F100 "50th Anniversary" edition. I bought this to > restore and a > house remodel project means no garage for a while. I would > rather sell it > than let it sit for a winter or two. My loss is somebody's > gain for a labor > of love. Please see www.sonic.net/thermo.
Hi, just wondering where the truck is located... and also, the link to the picture isnt working. Thank you. -E-

www.sonic.net/thermo
Joe
--
Heather & Joe Way
Sierra Specialty Automotive

I'll give 500 to come pick it up, 1500 if its delivered I live in Indiana
<- remove NOBS to send email.