1955-1959 Chevy Pickup One-piece door window - How to?

Does anybody know how to make one-piece windows for the 1955 to 1959 Chevy pickups without buying a kit? Either that or anybody who has a kit can they give me an idea of how they make the window slide up and
down? Or possibly, if you have a kit sitting around that you don't want let me know...