1966 Chev C10 I NEED PARTS

My boyfriend is restoring a 66 Chev C10 and I wanted to surprise him with some parts. He was needing a bed in good shape. He priced all the parts through LMC Trucks and they are like $600 just for a tailgate! He said that he really needs a tailgate and the front piece to the bed. Please Please let me know if anyone has pieces that they want to get rid of. I am in Shawnee Kansas.

Reply to
Jess2084

Check the 'Swap Meet' on the Stovebolt(stovebolt.com) Page. That is where the used parts are.

Also, check the classifieds on the chevytalk.com pages.

If you get new parts, it's going to be pricey no matter where you buy them.

Info for chevy trucks:

Trucks - Chevy / GMC Truck Parts vendors - reproduction and used

New bed parts:

Woogeroo

Prices in Canadian dollars, they ship to the US

Gill Elmgren