1966 Chevrolet lwb parts truck - $300 Valdosta, Georgia

If any of you are looking for a parts truck, or know of someone who is, please pass this along to them.
Contact Tom for images or more details. His email is at the top
Take care,
t snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
I have been unable to sell my 66 LWB pick-up. The scrap yard will only give ne $80 a ton. I would hate to see it scrapped for that little.
Ask your Bud's if anyone is interested.
It DID have an engine/cab fire.
The motor professionally rebuilt had 21K miles on it
New 3:08 rearend (21K)
new clutch-p.plate- bearing
new universial joints
new brakes and wheel cylinders
rear frame sandblasted and sprayed with Rust encapsulated.(bed off Cab on)
everything under the hood new except Master cylinder
I have no idea if stuff under the hood can survive a fire
First $300 trailer can have it. I have no trailer.
Tom Megow Valdosta, Georgia