1966 Chevrolet lwb parts truck - $300 Valdosta, Georgia

If any of you are looking for a parts truck, or know of someone who is, please pass this along to them.

Contact Tom for images or more details. His email is at the top there.

Take care,

-W

------------------------------------

t snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Woog,

I have been unable to sell my 66 LWB pick-up. The scrap yard will only give ne $80 a ton. I would hate to see it scrapped for that little.

Ask your Bud's if anyone is interested.

It DID have an engine/cab fire.

The motor professionally rebuilt had 21K miles on it

New 3:08 rearend (21K)

new clutch-p.plate- bearing

new universial joints

new brakes and wheel cylinders

rear frame sandblasted and sprayed with Rust encapsulated.(bed off Cab on)

everything under the hood new except Master cylinder

I have no idea if stuff under the hood can survive a fire

First $300 trailer can have it. I have no trailer.

Tom Megow Valdosta, Georgia

Reply to
Woogeroo