1967 - 1972 CHEVY TRUCK PARTS. 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72

I am coming into a bunch of chevy truck parts including two driveable trucks. I will have more detail within the next couple weeks. Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net if you are interested in
anything.
Thanks Mike
Might be useful if you were to tell us where you are located, maybe just what state the parts/trucks are located in.
if you are interested in