1970 Chevy C10 tire size change

Hi all, I would like to change the tire size on my 1970 Chevy C10 from 235/75/15 to 31 x 10.5 x 15. Anyone know if there would be a problem with clearance with the new size? It's NOT a 4x4.
Thanks for your help. PJ

it may be a little tight clearance wise but who knows...a friend of mine has the same size yer lookin at going to on the hind end of a 65 Merc pickup and no problems at all...