1972 Ford F100 XLT

I have posted the question in here before, got an answer, but puter crashed and I lost the post. Its been a few years ago, so here it is again. The rear axle on a 1972 Ford F100 XLT is quite a bit narrower on the
rear compared to the front axle. I want to make them the same, and in an earlier post someone gave me a website to go to that custom makes disk to bolt onto the hub to make them the same. You tell them what size you want them to be. Any idea on the website or any other ideas?
On 6 Mar 2006 11:19:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@farmerstel.com puked:

I don't have the answer, but google groups might... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
On 6 Mar 2006 11:19:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@farmerstel.com wrote:

When you say "quite a bit" just how much is that? For a small change a spacer plate (there are several companies tha tmake them) would work.
snipped-for-privacy@farmerstel.com wrote:

All you have to do is use the rearend from a '73-'79 truck. Ford widened those out to match the front tire's track. The only necessary modification would be to relocate the spring perches, since the frame spacing on most '73-'79 trucks was 4" wider than the '65-'72, meaning the perches are also spread out by that much.