1978 Chevy C-10 rubber fuel fill hose

Does anyone have suggestions as to where to find the rubber hose (4x2, standard fuel) that goes from the steel fill pipe to the top of the gas tank?

Thanks

Reply to
Curtis

Curtis, I have have bought that type of hose at my local parts store. The one thing I do remember about that little project , was that short section of hose was very expensive ( like 20 bucks or so).......Good Luck & let me know what you find out . Did you try to get one through a Chevy Dealer ???

Reply to
Bob

I have this same problem needing hose from the filler to the tank for my 68 international pannel van and I was just going to use some heater hose and rad hose would this not be good or is the rubber no good for gas?

Reply to
John

I'm guessing it would be ok since it should only get wet when you are actually pumping gas into it. It should dry in minutes after you get gas. If you can't find anything else, you gotta do what you gotta do... MK

Reply to
Mark Keith

Reply to
stinkyboy