2 - 1950 F-1's for sale

Hey Folks, I have 2 F-1 Fords for sale. The one is in good shape with a newly rebuilt V-8 239 flathead. Also, it has anewly rebuilt carb. The other truck is just for parts, it has a pretty decent bed, which the first one does not have. Also, I have a trailer that was made out of a 1948 F-1 pickup bed. This I was going to use to complete 1 good truck. I would like to sell all 3 of these for $2500.00 I live in Clarksville, TN. My e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@charter.net. Please e-mail me if you are interested. Thanx, Weston

Reply to
Weston Epps