Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS 58 chevy
FS: 1958 2 ton truck. good for parts, motor is all there, some glass still usable. $50 cash, u haul it all off. Richard Lipan Texas

Notice : stovebolt page hardware issues.
Greetings everyone! Just wanted to let *someone* know that there is a problem with the hard drive on the server in Texas. American Classics is going to send their guy down there on Tuesday to take a...
2
2

1954 Chevy Panel Truck
Here's the bargain of the year folks. I'm burnt out. If you want a project you had better jump on this one! For Sale: VERY RARE 1954 Chevy 1/2 ton 3100 Series Panel Truck. Many Many extras. Started as...

New Hampshire cruisers breakfast....
Car & motorcycle owners are invited to start their Sunday cruise plans at the cruiser breakfast, Daniels Hall, Route 4, Nottingham, NH. Starts at 7 AM and goes to noon. For more info visit: JoAnn &...

FA:assorted older GM parts & collectables
assorted older GM parts & some collectables

1950 chev 1/2 ton_anyone have one?
I am trying to get a measurement for a 1950 1/2 to see if I can use a specific engine for a swap. I need centerline of engine to steering arm. 11" inches would be nice but am told it might be too...

1950 Dodge
Just purchased 1950 Dodge Coronet. Need parts. Anybody else?
1
1

wiring 72 chevy truck
three wires come from firewall pink-- brown/white-- blue--- need to know what they connect to thanks
2
2

wiring for 350 72 chevy truck
three wire comeing out of firewall pink---- brown/white--- blue--- need to know whrer they hook up

1980 El Camino
My girlfriend just recently got an '80 El Camino. The back rest of the seat is tilted way too far back. Does anyone know how to adjust the angle of the back rest? Thanks
1
1

Re: Insurance
How old are the vehicles? If they are (and I believe that this varies from state to state) 25 years or older, they may be eligible for "classic" insurance. This insurance is generally recommended by...
5
5

We are traveling around the world in a Hot Rod
We have narrowed it down to three routes take a look at the website to see the routes and up dates on our plans. by: helps you: REPAIR, RE-USE, RECYCLE, ROCK 'N' ROLL
1
1

1953 Ford F-100 For Sale
It is with regret that I have listed my 1953 Ford F-100 flathead pick- up on e-bay. You can see it at: it because I have moved to Kansas and no longer have a place to store it. The truck is currently...

Muncie Transmission Service
Hello...I offer a rebuild service on Muncie Transmissions and also do general machine work and welding. I re-sleeve and bore the countershaft openings back to 7/8" or open them up to 1" for a bigger...

WTB: In Dallas area 62-65 Chevy
Please email me at and also reply her on this page. Any condition
1
1