270 GMC engine

Evening to everyone can someone suggest a supplier in the UK for parts or give me the part numbers for these engines it is a straight 6 270 GMC I need
to convert it from 6 volts to 12 volts so condenser and coil are the first things and probably an alternator, please help Rich
-- To reply remove " spam "
Dont know about the UK there are several places here that handle stuff for 6s, Patricks in az. comes to mind, dont know if they ship out of the country or not.
Patricks is the way to go. He's got everything and he knows pretty near everything about old GM 6 trucks.
Check out his site at: http://www.patricksantiquecars.com/
Check out http://www.inliners.org/tech/12v.html for info on 12 V conversion.
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:44:02 -0000, "Rich"

here you go www.oldchevytrucks.com last of the six cyl suppliers Mike
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:44:02 -0000, "Rich"