Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

valve lash adjustment
I do not know the history of my motor, but I have run into a situation that I could use a little input on. It is a Chevrolet 350. I had a noisy valve, and found I could not adjust the lash on #7...
4
4

'61 F-100 p/s conversion
Asked this on the Ford truck group and didn't get much. I've heard somewhere that you could use a Toyota truck steering gear box to add p/s to my old Ford with a straight axle. Anybody heard this, or...
7
7

'68 GMC 4500 Front Axle Troubles
The king pin ripped out of the end of the axle of my 1968 GMC 4500 box truck. Luckily I was going only 1 mph so no catastrophe. The Axle had been resleeved just 2 months before which may have weakened...
6
6

Re: dodge trucks
What's classic about a Dodge Dakota?

1992 roller cam 360 Mopar For Sale
I have a good running 360 Mopar for sale with Offy intake Alluminum Valve covers & Headers for sale . Also Have Complete 4 Speed asy too For Sale . For more info feel free to contact me . Thanks Al

39-40 ford flat head thee speed in good shape
I have a good three speed trans For sale and a complete front end asy with steering gear for sale . if your interest contact me Thanks Al

I post a video about the Mahindra Classic Jeep
The url on You Tube is you what to put my video on your web page put this code on your web page Presentation about mahindra cj3b and cj5 clone website http://mm540dp.mooo.com

jeep cj7 repair tips
Dear Sr(s) I want to share with you the url link about repair tips Willys CJ 7 any problem with this link please report to me

60' chevy short wheel stepside
I just traded for a 60 model chevy shortwheel base stepside The six cyclinder three speed does nice for its age a little weak but runs. Anybody want to take off my hands for around $1500.00 or trade...
4
4

1955 Ford Pick-Up
Hy Guys i'm getting ready to go and get a 1955 Ford and was wondering if anyone had any parts for that model or close to that model? THANKS for any help.

'49 chevy truck window cranks
Can anyone tell me how to fix the window cranks on a '49 Chevy Truck? Thanks, Ronnie
2
2

1950 Chevy Truck
Hi Folks; Just put this 1950 restorers dream on ebay. lots of pictures. Item number: 110212303222 Creed

1961 Pick Up Truck Austin, TX $10500
====>1961 CHEVY APACHE TRUCK - Recently Restored / Daily Driver $10500 1961 Chevy Pick Up Truck; Long Bed, Fleetside 1/2 ton; Recently Restored inside and out; Mechanically Sound, Driven Daily for...

My th400 pan gasket leaks, how do I stop it?
I have tried to replace this gasket 4 times now. I have a brand new pan, and I always torque to 8-10 foot pounds. From the looks of it, it leaks down the bolts somehow. I always see the oil welling up...
51
51

Re: Tips to save you money now! / abuse@cox.net / saveongasmormpg@yahoo.com
"Steve" cross-posted spam in message ---snip the cross-posted spam--- Contact Info: Name: Steven Carnick Phone: (520) 838-8106 Email: Europe Corporate Contact: FFi Europe Ltd. 22 Eaton Avenue Matrix...