390 gt specs

well folks here goes...i have agood runnin 390 i my truck and want to give it some kick so to speak....i had a 68 torino gt with a 390/c6...which is what is in my truck....my question is....i have access to a good set of
heads....carb and intake arent too much of a prob...what i need is cam specs and compression....( 340 horse..430? i think fer torque..) any help at all is all too sweet! thx!

Need more info. rear axel ratio, truck weight, usage wants, ect. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup

If you cannot find the original Ford specs for the cam try Comp Cams or Crane Cams. One or both is making what they call Muscle Car Cams for the hotter engines of the 60's and 70's. For many popular engines these are off the shelf cams but for the FE Ford they might have to make one up to that specs. Other than a NOS Ford cam that's your option. You sure don't want to install a used cam no matter what it is or where it came from.
-- Mike.................................................... "Opportunities are spawned from crisis"