454 for a 350?

I have an '89 1/2 ton chevy C-series...i have a stardard 350, i am debating on putting a 454 in it, and dont know if it would be worth it...is it a fairly easy swap, or is it tricky? I want it for speed
and would be getting other proforemce parts for the 454 or maybe even rebulding the 350...would it be worth it?
Hi Brent,
You might try looking here.
<http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?s+2cc509d12fd323adaefd3a77fb4f0e&daysprune0&f >
This is actually the 1988 - '98 Forum
You have to register (Free) to post or search but there are quite a few knowledgeable people on there.
Leon
Brent wrote:

By the way I have a 454 & 400 turbo in my 1967 C10 shortbox fleetside and it is a blast to drive. :^) I think the front motor mounts are the main thing you have to change.
Leon
Brent wrote:

There's no replacement for displacement. Easier to make more hp with the 454 due to the better flowing heads and cid
Brent wrote:

--
Eugene Blanchard
http://www.catsasskustoms.com