49 3/4 chevy emblems

Does anyone know if some one is reproducing the 3600 chrome badges forche 3/4 ton.
Also having a hard time finding brake parts, and drums.
Thanks

Check out www.chevsofthe40s.com
Sometimes they have used parts. You might have to buy a whole hood in order to get the emblem.
They do list brake shoes in their t catalog; at least the one I have. (2002) As well as some misc. brake parts.
According to my parts book, 46-52 rear 3/4T brake drums are the same. 47-52 3/4T Front brake drums are the same.
I can't remember the brake sizes, but it is possible that brake drums from newer 3/4 trucks might fit your model. Chev. used drum brakes on the rear of their 3/4T and 2500 and 3500 series trucks well into the 80s. You might find one that will fit your model.
You might have to run around a lot of salvage yards to find something. You might want to change out the stock rear axle to something more freeway friendly which would be a later model 3/4 ton drum brake axle with maybe a 2:73 axle ratio.
As I remember the 3/4T trucks had 2X12 inch brakes. The 8-lug patten is pretty universal on many trucks so it is possible you could get something from another brand of truck that would bolt on.
On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:59:47 -0500, "Stewart and Tracy Borgman"

you can get net ones from Jim Carter Truck Parts in Missouri "www.oldchevytrucks.com" the best Guys around for your older GM Truck
Mike
On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 18:59:47 -0500, "Stewart and Tracy Borgman"