55 Chevy P/up Radiator

I'm looking for a 55 Chevy P/up Radiator, 19 inches wide only. I keep getting 24 inch models and they just don't fit. Anyone got one of these?
Thanks,
Rich
On 4 Jan 2004 14:54:27 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Rich) wrote:

=====================Sounds like you have a first series '55 with the Advance design of the '47-'54 trucks, and you're getting radiators for the second series '55 with the Task Force design of the '56-'59 trucks. Any of the vintage Chevy truck vendors will sell you the right part if ask for the right part.
Joe
--
Heather & Joe Way
Sierra Specialty Automotive