56 chev pickup big block header?

Can any one point me in the direction of headers for a 454 in a 56 chev pickup? I don't have the measurements.

Hi, Try Summit racing. They are at 1-800-230-3030. The headers available are generally made for newer vehicles that have a tight fit. Your's should have plenty of room to fit. I'm sure Summit can help you. They are open 24 hrs. They are also good to deal with and have good prices. I have bought alot of stuff from them. I bought 2 cams recently that go for $200.00 in stores here in San Diego. I bought them for $125.00 from Summit. They are reputable and have excellent customer service. Good luck. Jessie