'58 chevy cameo truck -divorce forces sale

I have a 58 cameo in very good condition. This truck is my baby, as it is my birth year, and truck of my dreams. I have had it in storage for the last 10 years. I understand that it is a half year production, and only

375 were made. I'm forced to sell do to divorce. I have no idea what its worth, or how I should go about selling. This truck is a part of Chevrolet History, and I don't want to sell it to just anyone. I'm located in So. California, can anybody help me on this unfortunate situation?
Reply to
lardog

I've been searching for a nice Cameo to redo. I'm in Venice Beach. Where is the truck?

Reply to
muccy

Hi Lardog Sorry about the lousy luck! My dad is seriously seeking this truck. He has already purchased a 58 Bel Air this year, and would like to make the Cameo his next. Please, if you have the time, give a call. 404-660-4248 Thank you Kimberly. ps I am in Atlanta, but, Dad is in Northern California, no problem picking it up. He also would know about how to price it in case you still don't know

-- Spookbow17

View this thread:

Send from

Spookbow17

Cameo his next.

Nothing beats posting your phone number on the Internet so that every wacko in the world can call it.

Reply to
Peter D. Hipson

An honest inquiery in hopes of receiving a reply, so, maybe you are the only "wacko" around. What a nice thing for you to say. Anyway, I would still like to know about the 58, and if it is still for sale, Thank you Ki

-- Spookbow17

View this thread:

Send from

Spookbow17

Hi Peter Nice name! My number was posted so that I would receive an honest reply to an honest inquiery. Not one so called wacko has called, therefore, you must be the only one with that sort of nonesense on your mind. NICE!

Reply to
Anonymous