60-66 chevy truck part question

Hey all...
Not sure what this part is called so bear with me...
In behind the grill is a bracket and dish that holds the headlight. I checked LMC, Chevy Duty, and Scott's Supertrucks and can't seem to find it.
The dish itself seems to just house the lamp while the bracket seems to hold everything together and also includes the adjusters for the aiming.
Any ideas and links to where I can buy some?
TIA
You'll want to search for a headlight bucket. Jim Carter did offer used parts at one time.
Have a great one!
Bush

oh thats called the headligh bucket.
check yer local auto wreckers as well as LMC.....or check out the ads in Classic Trucks magazine...there's usually a ton of companies specializing in Chevy parts being advertised in there

ya could also check out the mag Custom Classic Trucks....very good source of info,,,,unless yer restorin a Mercury...haha!

If you are nice I just so happen to a couple in my attic
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/autolinks/trucks/ctgparts.html
Chevy / GMC Truck Parts Vendors List
-W
wrote: