60' chevy short wheel stepside

I just traded for a 60 model chevy shortwheel base stepside
The six cyclinder three speed does nice for its age a little weak but runs.
Anybody want to take off my hands for around $1500.00
or trade for something of equal value.
It has got some rust holes in the floor boards but the body parts have been changed already.
Want more details just ask
tell ya what,,,,,, $1500 sounds a little steep for me,,,,,,,BUT if ya drive it here to deliver it and give my $1000.00 I'll do it....... just to take it off your hands.

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:10:41 -0600, "Fred Sanford"

It would help if you'd tell us where it is. Might be a long walk for some of us. ;)

If you are interested
Its is located close to the Tennesee line in Mississippi .If you heard of Walnut MS The price is not fixed in stone
It will make a nice truck either for me or someone else