60 to 66 chevy trucks

i have a 1960 chevy truck and i wanna put disk brakes on it and i was told that 73 to 87 will work but no one will tell me what all i need to change all i know it that the truck says 60 on the title and it has
drum brakes now i know that been fix up about 5 years ago so i dont know if the frame is a 60 or older some told me i would have to chage the cross menber if it was a 60 to 62 dase any one know what all i need to do and can help me out that has done this befor