62 F250

I am looking for an ignition switch. I may sell this near rust free 62 , with a 292 and a 4 speed. Oh, the truck and myself are in Maine. PLEASE REMOVE the "no Spam from my email to respond, or just respond here. Lytning

Reply to
Lytning

I didn't know Ford had a 292 or GM make a F250!

Reply to
Barney

Ford made a 292 V8 in the50s &early 60s.

Reply to
LARRY929

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net had writtennews:9769-4172C419-50@storefull-

3171.bay.webtv.net:

I didn't know that. Was it a flat head?

Reply to
Barney

Nope, it was an OVH and fell right in between the 272 and the 312 [which was a bad MF at the time

Eddie

xtremely fast

"xtremely fast" had writtennews:41736e72$1_4@127.0.0.1:

I just got my first Ford (a 1980) and just starting to learn. The neighbour in my home town (when I was a kid) had a new 1964 Ford. It had a six and 4 speed, At the time I thought it had to be the most powerful truck I rode in. My folks didn't get a car untill 2 years later.:)

Reply to
Barney