66 GMC Transmission Upgrade

Hi Folks, I have a 66 GMC with a Chevy 350 crate motor and a Muncie 420. Has anyone swapped out the 420 for an NV4500? My truck has the tranny "hanging" off the bell housing. The bell housing is the rear engine mount. What is involved switching to the NV? Does it simply bolt to my old bell housing? If not, does it require a custom rear engine mount? Please advise,Adysthemic

Reply to
Adysthemic

forums

engine and driveline shop