67-72 chevy gas tank

How many gallons is this tank?

--
Vic

Depends on how much money you have...
Next question?
(Why the flip answer? Well, for starters there are a whole bunch of different tanks in those years for different models! What model? What year (exactly, not a range!). Factory tank, or was it replace with an aftermarket one at some point? )
My 68 GMC was 20 gallons for the stock tank.

1971 behind the seat
http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com
http://www.chevytalk.com
http://www.stovebolt.com
-W
wrote:

-Woogeroo
Woogeroo's Simple Smoking Page:
http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/wsp /
smokin' along with an old style Big Green Egg...
I believe its supposed to be 20, but I've put 21 or so in mine a few times.