67 chebby 4x4

Hi group,I have a 67 chebby 4x4,396 4 spd,373 posi rear.I have owned this truck since 1969..getting to damned old and to many projects.36" super
swampers tsl..chrome directionals..8' bed.truck last licensed in mebe 86...stored in my barn..have all parts,either new in box or western rust free.Would make an excelent project for a young person...$5000.00 .....Located in N.E. Ohio...assembly required batterys not included....please e mail me if intrested or questions, Thanks Sid snipped-for-privacy@bright.net