69 Chevy SWB frame for sale in Detroit - Roller

I have a 1969 SWB 2wd rear coil spring frame for sale.
This frame is a complete roller. 6 lug drum brakes on all four corners, 12 bolt rear end (3.73 I believe). This frame is in excellent condition and
comes as a complete roller with plain steel wheels/tires. It has all four front bumper brackets.
I will not seperate these parts. I want to sell this entire assembly as it sits. As most of you can relate, I am out of room...
Asking $300.00 I would prefer local pickup in Clinton Township, Michigan zip 48035 but partial delivery may be arranged.
Pictures available upon request.
Thanks, Joe Lopez http://trucktechniques.com/