72 Chevy PU

Have decided to sell my 72 chevy Custom/10 Deluxe (8/350). Recently rebuilt motor with less than 100 miles on it since full rebuild. No rust, dings, dents. All original outside but put a couple extra guages inside and replaced seat with 98 z71 buckets (still have the incredibly uncomfortable bench for detail mongrels). Nice aluminum wheels. Not a show truck but a head turner cruising through town. My question is price range should I start askin for it. Current offer from dealer is 5k cash. I've heard take it and I've heard get more. Help a guy out. I'm no enthusiast and have NO CLUE. I know its hard without pics and more specs but gimme an idea fellas. Thanks.

Reply to
Pops for Jesus

Georgie Porgie