72 Chevy PU

Have decided to sell my 72 chevy Custom/10 Deluxe (8/350). Recently rebuilt motor with less than 100 miles on it since full rebuild. No rust, dings, dents. All original outside but put a couple extra guages
inside and replaced seat with 98 z71 buckets (still have the incredibly uncomfortable bench for detail mongrels). Nice aluminum wheels. Not a show truck but a head turner cruising through town. My question is price range should I start askin for it. Current offer from dealer is 5k cash. I've heard take it and I've heard get more. Help a guy out. I'm no enthusiast and have NO CLUE. I know its hard without pics and more specs but gimme an idea fellas. Thanks.
It really depends on the overall condition of the truck. If the body, mechanicals, trim, and paint are in real good shape the truck could be worth considerably more than $5K. If the dealer is willing to give you that much, how much do you think he'd sell it for? Probably a fair bit over that. I bought a '72 Cheyenne 20 two years ago for $8800 (the dealer wanted $5000 more than that but he NEEDED the money!). It has a rebuilt 454 and TH400 in it with a mildly customized interior, a color-matched canopy and nice paint, trim, etc. Then, on the other hand, I've bought some really beautiful '70-72 Chevies and GMC's for $3500-4600 just by waiting and keeping my eyes peeled. The bottom line is: What is it worth to YOU?