Latest threads in Classic Trucks Forumsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question about a classic car ask the judge!
Listen tomorrow to Steve Rinaldo on talk about Fords and other classic cars and explain the "F.O.R.D." You're welcome to call if you have a classic car question. Steve is the proud owner of an "A",...

Illustrated History of Dustcart Dustbin lorry FS
An Illustrated History of Dustcarts New condition, 128 pages. Excellent book on the history of the Dustcart, packed with pics and illustrations from the earliest to the gift for the refuse...

Free Classic Magazine
Classic-Cars-Online

WHEELS NEEDED FOR 51 CHEVY 3/4 TON
Was curious if anyone knows of a wheel that will fit a 51 Chevy 3/4 Ton truck. I want to get rid of the widow-maker split rims and update to a solid steel rim. I have tried Ford but need to use...

Learn more from the Expert Steve Rinaldo
Saturday morning they take all challenges on the Classic Car Show on I don't think anyone can ask Steve a question he can't answer! Try it you'll like it if he's not sick again this week.

BodyShopClassics.Com
Post your classic cars and questions to the forum. Brand new classic car site

Three from my stable for sale.
Need to make some room. Have three American Classic cars for sale: 1946 Ford Deluxe Convertible "streetrod" - $42,000.00 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback - $10,500.00 1969 Dodge Charger R/T "General...
2
2

Need photo of '54 Chev engine
Hi, all. I am currently looking at recoring the radiator on my '54 Chev 3100 pickup. The thing is it appears that a portion of the fan blade spins about 1/3 below the bottom of the rad! The rad seems...
7
7

Replace brake line
Never replaced a brake line. I have a 93 chevy pickup and line from the back to the front rusted out. Is it hard to replace?
2
2

sell my 1978 truck
I want to sell my 1978 truck for $2200.00 I am the original owner, and the truck has 150,00 miles. It's a Cheyenne 10 and has a 350 engine, a turbo 350, and a fleet side bed. I drive it daily.. The...

1977 Ford F250 Vacuum Routing Diagram
I'm in the process of troubleshooting some vacuum line issues on my 1977 Ford F250 400ci. Does anyone have information on locating a Vacuum Routing Diagram for this Make, Model, and Engine type? Any...
1
1

Anybody have parts?
Hey guys i'm a new comer to this group and wondering if anybody had any parts for a 1955 ford pick up truck.
2
2

Auxiliary Gas Tank 1971 Chevy K20, 3/4-ton 4wd
Hi, Want to buy and install another gas tank under the bed of this truck. Where can I buy one. Have spent hours searching the net in all the usual places and more... All I find is for late models....
10
10

wire looming
I'm re-doing the wiring on my picking and looking for some nice wire looming. The only stuff I've found is that black plastic stuff that's split down the center. It looks cheap, and I want stuff that...
1
1

St Louis Metro - 1977 Town Car - sell or trade
Was Dad's - left in weather - roof leaked - weeds grew - ran before parked - 460 - what to do with it is the question - may give to rebuilder and take part of proceeds - lets talk
1
1