Air Ride for 69 Chevy Pickup?

My son is restoring a 69 Chevy pickup and asked me (Mom's computer savvy, truck ignorant) to find a source for Air Ride 4-Link for his truck. I can find it for many years, but not for 69s.
Can it be you can't get this for 69s? Can he modify something from another year?
Any help appreciated!
http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com
click on forums.
check in there.
they will know.
-dt -tdt
--
and there was thunder, thunder over thunder road
thunder was his engine and white lighting was his load