All things chevy for sale

If you are looking for hard to find chevy parts from the 60's to early 90's and sometime late

model engines and such We probably have them. From 327-400 small block also

396 (date coded

for 70 chevelle) to late model 502. We have projects cars for sale also listed below.

1967 super sport chevelle factory 396 4 speed car. we dont have original motor and trans.

1958 rambler with flathead 6 still in car and trans.

several mid 80's el camino super sports (bumper cars, 1 with ground effects and corvette tail lights)

also some trucks and others. To check out all this visit

HTTP:\\RATS.ISCOOL.NET

OR EMAIL snipped-for-privacy@COMCAST.NET

Reply to
greg