AMSOIL Products

Visit the website below, sign up as a Preferred Customer and purchase AMSOIL products at wholesale pricing.
http://synthetic-oil-tech.com/1690163

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:42:13 -0600, "Steve"

Your spam has been forwarded to Amsoil for their action.
Before I posted to the group, I looked for a FAQ (did not find one) and also looked through other messages posted. This is my very attempt at posting any messages to this group. If I am not welcome here, a message stating such is all that is needed for me to avoid this newsgroup.
My apologies for the intrusion.
Thank you for letting me know that ads are not welcome. I will refrain from posting anything else to this newsgroup. However, I will monitor the group and if other posters continue to advertise here, I will expect you to treat them with the same kindness you extended to me.
Steve Spence Independent AMSOIL Dealer snipped-for-privacy@charter.net