ARMY TRUCK ???

Someone please help me ...!!! :( I am having a hard time with parts & ,more over,,, part #'s for my 76 "X - CANADIAN ARMY" chevy K 2500 4x4 .
Every auto parts store I go to tell me the part #s are special to the army,,, for ex,,, the hydroboost unit is a "bendix 2771169", and no one can find that # in the bendix book !!!??? Can anyone tell me if I can get info on this matter in or around Montreal, or if someone knows if and where there might be an army surplus store somewhere near my location ? thanks.
written

Bendix brake Hydroboost is common in medium duty trucks. Try venders or repair shops for commercial vehicles. I had an older Navistar (International) that had a hydroboost.
--