Army Truck

I saw your reply to my posting about the army truck. Unfortunately, when I opened your reply up, the message said "this page cannot be displayed"
Could you send your reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
thanks
I saw your reply to my posting about the army truck. Unfortunately, when I opened your reply up, the message said "this page cannot be displayed"
Could you send your reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
thanks
written

I will attempt this way again. The Hydrovac system has been used in the past on International/Navistar medium duty trucks. Try repair facilities for medium duty trucks and I'm sure will help you.
--
"Name calling is best left to the children."