Army Truck

I saw your reply to my posting about the army truck. Unfortunately, when I opened your reply up, the message said "this page cannot be displayed"

Could you send your reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

thanks

Reply to
Sunny

I saw your reply to my posting about the army truck. Unfortunately, when I opened your reply up, the message said "this page cannot be displayed"

Could you send your reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

thanks

Reply to
Sunny

I saw your reply to my posting about the army truck. Unfortunately, when I opened your reply up, the message said "this page cannot be displayed"

Could you send your reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

thanks

Reply to
Sunny

"Sunny" had writtennews:nvhhd.5$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

I will attempt this way again. The Hydrovac system has been used in the past on International/Navistar medium duty trucks. Try repair facilities for medium duty trucks and I'm sure will help you.

Reply to
Barney