bench seat pad replacement 1972 chevy c10

I was looking through the www.lmctruck.com catalog and found the following:
"Some 1967 to 1972 trucks with bench seats were not equipped with solid foam
core seats; instead, they used a rasied sprint base covered with a thinnedr sprint reinforced foam cushion .
Replacement bench cushions for this type of seat are not available. Please check your seat before ordering."
Of course this is exactly what I have. So I'm looking for other options.
I want to stay with the bench seat. Does someone have a pointer to someone who may carry a replacement pad for this seat?
Or am I stuck with just ripping out the entire seat and frame, and going for a replacement one?
LMC also doesn't appear to show replacement seats.
Any constructive suggesions would be most appreciated.
Pat
phelps snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com